FirstLine Therapy® (FLT) Program
Welcome to a healthier life! Have you have been diagnosed with any of the following?
- Cardiovascular disease (or family history)
- Diabetes (or other blood sugar management issues: pre-diabetes, insulin resistance)
- Inflammatory disease
- High cholesterol (mixed hyperlipidemia or hyperlipidemia)
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome (Syndrome X)
- Hormone imbalance (like PCOS)
If so, please call us and ask us about FirstLine Therapy®!
These appointments are regular doctor office visits and are billed to and reimbursed by health insurance companies as such.
If you have had blood work in the past six months and don’t have any of the above listed diagnoses, click here. We want to help you reach your health goals as well!
How could FirstLine Therapy® change my life?
FirstLine Therapy® is a therapeutic lifestyle program that combines balanced eating, regular exercise, stress management techniques, and appropriate nutritional supplements to help you improve your health. A wonderful side benefit is often a change in body composition resulting in weight loss. For more information about this program, please click here.
FirstLine Therapy® helps you to:
- Learn how to eat and shop for healthy, nutritious foods
- Manage food cravings
- Boost your metabolism
- Exercise in a way that builds muscle and gets rid of unwanted fat
- Relax and manage unhealthy stress
- Establish realistic, personalized goals to improve health
- Improve your sleep quality
- Monitor your progress and help you stay on track
- Feel better and do more!
What makes FirstLine Therapy® different? Please click here
Take back your health!
What are your health goals? Please click here to fill out an online form to see how FirstLine Therapy® helps you achieve those goals.
*The information on these documents available on the Alpine Clinic web site is not intended to take the place of a consultation with a licensed physician. It is strictly intended for educational purposes, and should not be used to diagnose, cure, prescribe or treat any specific disease.