Weight Management Course
Most everyone at some point in their lives has probably struggled with weight management and body image issues. Health concerns related to excessive body weight is the stuff of national news headlines as obesity rates in the USA has reached epidemic proportions. Current trends predict that it will continue to get worse if we as individuals and a nation don’t make a change. Many of us who have struggled with weight issues have spent countless time, energy and income on efforts to gain control.
We Want To Help
At the Alpine Clinic, we have developed a weight management course to help combat the ‘Battle of the Bulge’ and more importantly health issues related to carrying a few extra pounds. Below you will find general information regarding the weight management course offered at the Alpine Clinic.
Our weight management course is designed for group settings and takes place over multiple weeks of classes and assignments. We have found this model of group course provides the most likely beneficial outcome for attendees. This course design has a built-in accountability component that is an important tool in helping individuals reach their weight and health goals. This model is not designed to be competitive; we do not support a competitive environment in our weight management course nor to we encourage competition among attendees. We have purposefully designed our course to be nurturing and safe environment for individuals from all walks of life at every stage of health improvement.
Dr. Supervise hCG.
There is much fact and fiction regarding weight management by means of hCG. Subsequently, there are many approaches to the hCG weight loss protocol. Our 7-week course is grounded in the hCG protocol pioneered by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons over 60 years ago. Our course was designed and supervised by Dr. Dianne Farley-Jones and Patty Jake, The Alpine Clinic Health Coach. This 7-week course was developed to focus on basic whole food nutrition principles to provide participants with a foundation of knowledge needed to make wise food choices that aid in keeping weight off long-term. This could be the beginning of your healthy life revolution! If you are interested in this approach to weight management or have ever considered it, then you need to investigate our Dr. supervised hCG Weight Managment Course.
- The course is one evening a week for 7 weeks.
- In class time is 7:00-8:30 pm
- Includes personal coaching by our health coach Patty Jake and supervision by Dr. Dianne Farley-Jones. Three complimentary sessions on our Migun therapeutic massage bed, and a food sensitivities screening.
Up Coming Course Dates:
- January 9, through February 20, 2018
- March 7, through April 18, 2018
- May 2, Through June 13, 2018
- Cost is $399 for first-time participants.
- If you wish to repeat the course, the cost is $199.
- We offer a discount price for two family members of the same household who wish to attend the course together. This is a great way for you and your spouse or loved one to work on your weight management goals together. The first family member will pay regular price, $399. The second family member will pay only $249. NOTE: This discount is only for individuals of the same household.
The cost for the hCG prescription is additional to the cost of the course and is paid by participants to your chosen pharmacy. For your convenience, our preferred pharmacy is willing to deliver your prescription to our clinic on the first night of class. This arrangement must be made prior to the first class date. To make this arrangement please call the reception desk of the Alpine Clinic at 801-407-3000 and select option 1. (The cost for 40 days of injectable hCG hormone through our preferred pharmacy is $85.) If you prefer to use your own pharmacy you will be given a prescription on the first day of class.