This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This may include your:
- Billing Address and Phone Number
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
- In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Referrer data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, and to help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our services.
How Is My Information Used?
- Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
- Billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our secure server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server.
- We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
- Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to facilitate your ordering.
If you have any additional questions regarding these policies or any other questions regarding products, please feel free to call The Dispensary at The Alpine Clinic at (801) 407-3002 during our regular business hours.